The Privado Noctua Sunglasses are perfect to keep your look simple with vintage flair. These non-angular side shield sunglasses are made with zinc and PC, which makes them light, sturdy and polished.
- UV400 Protection
- Lens width 56mm, Nose bridge 19mm, Temples 138mm
- 1.1 TAC Polarized lenses
- Handcrafted with premium Polycarbonate
- Scratch resistant Brown lenses
Sunglasses will arrive in a soft Black leather collapsible case inside a matching microfiber satin pouch. The case will include a Black microfiber cloth for cleansing and a Privado Eyewear certificate of authenticity card.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Our aim at Privado Eyewear is to offer affordable, high-quality, elegantly designed eyewear you’ll love. If for any reason, you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return your frames for a full refund. Frames must be returned within 30 days of the original purchase date, unworn, in the original packing, and with the original shipping invoice. Refund will be applied to your original form of payment, including PayPal.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
Your order will arrive within 2-5 business days from the date of placing the order.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP?
We currently ship to all addresses in the United States and Canada.
WHAT IS SHIPPING COST?
We offer FAST FREE SHIPPING to all addresses in the United States.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Not entirely satisfied with your purchase? We want to make it right. That's why returns and exchanges at Privado are super-easy.
You may return any frame for any reason within 30 days of the original purchase date to receive a full merchandise refund on the frames via your original form of payment (including PayPal). Merchandise must be returned and received unworn, in the original packaging, with the original shipping invoice.
Complete the Return Form on-line and include it with the item for return.
Just follow these simple steps for orders in the United States:
- On the RETURNS page enter your order number and the email address used when placing your order.
- Follow the guided procedure and print your Return Authorization Form.
- Pack item(s) in the original packaging including any documentation, return authorization form, accessories and manuals received with the product - make sure the package is secure and that the contents do not risk being damaged during shipping.
- Purchase your choice of postage and affix label on the outside of the package covering any previous address label. Please allow 7-10 days to process your return and credit your original form of payment. Postage is required for return.
HOW DO I SET UP AN EXCHANGE?
Here's how it works: Exchanges are processed like a return and reissued as a new order. You'll receive a credit for the items you're sending back and a separate charge for the exchange order placed, you must place your order again.
WHAT ABOUT PRODUCT REPLACEMENTS?
If you have opted to replace a defective product, a new product will be sent to you as soon as the faulty product has been received and processed at our warehouse.
Privado Eyewear designs are handcrafted with carefully selected materials. Please handle with love and care for longer eyewear life.
* Store in the provided leather case
* Clean with provided microfiber cloth
* If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the lenses or frames.